Saturday, May 19, 2012

CrowsToes Triple Black Diamond

I was at a loss trying to figure out what to put this over. It's opaque on it's own at three coats but I wanted a base. In the end I settled for this...





Triple Black Diamond over A-England St George. One coat of each. I didn't want to layer it over black since I thought that might drown out the black glitter, but I also didn't want a very light base either. I thought St George ended up being perfect. I especially love that green-to-blue colour shifting glitter in Triple Black Diamond. It's very cool and the colours work together perfectly.

You can find CrowsToes here: http://crowstoesnailcolor.bigcartel.com

21 comments:

  1. Very good idea putting it over St. George! It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that colour mix is sensational! You always seem to post the best of the Etsy polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cool polish! Looks great over St. George!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED that polish! Thats way to gorgeous!! I'm absolutely mad about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing polish, amazing layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are queen of smoothing out glitters!  What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!!!! I was going to buy all five, but then two sold out... Now I wait for all of them to pop up together again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO pretty. <3333

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! You showcase some lovely indie polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh god. Such a beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfection. Love the base that you chose! Brought out the black glitter nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nazlıcan ÇerkezMay 29, 2012 at 5:20 PM

    So nice combooo ! I love your nail polish posts :)  :)..
    You have a very nice blog dear..I following you now,i wish follow me back :)
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com
    Kisses From Turkeeey !! <3 Bye..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥